Monday, June 14, 2010

Welcome to the Refine Films Blog!

This Thursday I will be heading off to the LA Film Festival and I figured it was a good excuse to start a film-related blog for all my film-related activities and thoughts. This was one of those good suggestions that was relayed to me as I start this thing called my "film career," so here I am.

Hopefully, I can score some interviews with some people this week as I hang around LA and create some buzz with this blog for other filmmakers, in addition to reviews of the films I'll be watching.

Is there a film worth watching at this festival? Well, I looked through the program and got a list of the films I'd like to watch. I don't think I can watch all of them ($12 a pop!) but hopefully I'll get a couple of features and some short programs under my belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment